Extra Loving Feminine Wash
Orders placed in April 2024 and moving forward will receive the chamomile free formula (our original formula). Our label will be updated for the summer batch
Introducing the Extra Loving Vulva Wash, a gentle yet powerful addition to your daily personal care routine. Specifically crafted for those looking for more than just a simple cleanse, our wash is designed with the well-being of your most intimate areas in mind.
- Vegan-Friendly: Our commitment to animal welfare means you can enjoy the benefits of this wash knowing no animal-derived ingredients were used.
- Chamomile Oil: Infused with chamomile oil, it offers a soothing scent to start or end your day on a peaceful note.
- Everyday Use: Formulated for daily use, keep yourself feeling fresh and clean with every shower.
- Combats Common Concerns: Formulated with specialized ingredients that aid in preventing yeast infections, bacterial vaginosis (BV), and combat odor.
- Perfect Pair: Optimized to work seamlessly with our 'Keeping It Simple Vulva Wash'
Our Extra Loving Vulva Wash is more than just a cleanser; it's a defense system. Here's how it can benefit you:
- Healthier Intimate Area: Targeting unwanted yeast and BV, this wash helps maintain the natural balance of your intimate areas.
- Odor Neutralization: Stay confident throughout your day knowing that you're protected against any odors.
- Post-Intimacy Refreshment: A great addition to your post-sexual activity routine, helping prevent any resultant discomfort or infections.
- Cycle Support: Especially beneficial during your menstrual cycle when the risk of irritation and imbalance is higher.
No Propylene glycol
Ingredients: Lotus Flower Extract, Rose Water, Soapberry Extract, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice Extract, Witch Hazel Extract, Apple Cider Vinegar, Thyme Oil, Chamomile , Colloidal Silver
*Colloidal Silver: a natural antibiotic that treats yeast infections, bacterial vaginosis, and vaginal itching.
Soapberry (Sapindus Mukurossi) : Sapindus is a genus of about five to twelve species of shrubs and small trees in the Lychee family, Sapindaceae, native to warm temperate to tropical regions in both the Old World and New World. The genus includes both deciduous and evergreen species. Members of the genus are commonly known as soapberries or soapnuts because the fruit pulp is used to make soap. The generic name is derived from the Latin words sapo, meaning "soap", and indicus, meaning "of India"
A 2011 study published in “Complementary and Alternative Medicine” found that soapnut extracts fought vaginal candida species, thus offering a potential nontoxic remedy against yeast infections
Lotus Flower: “Lotus Flower also has anti-inflammatory properties that can calm redness and swelling. Rich in antioxidants, Lotus Flower Extractintensely hydrates the skin and restores the skins natural complexion, wrinkles and skin pigmentation“